Crofton House Studio
DETAILS CROFTON HOUSE STUDIO
Here is a little gem - Crofton House Studio - nestling on the edge of the city of Winchester UK, looking out across the South Downs National Park, River Itchen and St Catherine's Hill.
With easy off-street parking and a few minutes driving from M3 junction 11 M3, is a 25 minute walk along the river or a 10 minute frequent bus ride into Winchester.
1 king size double wall bed
This newly refurbished, vaulted ceiling, studio apartment offers surprisingly spacious self catering accommodation.
With ground floor access through the French doors via a delightful patio which has a table, chairs and parasol for enjoying the view across the beautiful Hampshire countryside.
With open plan living area - converting at night into a comfortable double bedroom. Kitchen is extremely well-equipped with; combination microwave/grill/oven, ceramic hob, slimline dishwasher, fridge with icebox and a washer/dryer.
The bathroom boasts a wet room walk in shower.
Crofton House Studio is ideally suited for the single person for a medium term (4 to 8 week) stay.
It is also appealing to couples for shorter stays (3 to 14 days) who might enjoy walking with direct and easy access to the network of footpaths and bridleways of the Itchen Valley.
- Parking for 1 vehicle
- Weekly Linen Change & Clean
- Check Out Clean
- 20% Reservation Deposit - non refundable secures your dates
- 80% Balance payable 2 months prior to arrival
- 20% Damages Deposit refundable after departure
FACILITIES CROFTON HOUSE STUDIO
- Located on the ground
- double bedroom (king size wall bed) Bed linen is provided
- 1 bathroom (with wet room shower) Towels are provided
- Kitchen/Dining/Sitting/Bedroom (fully equipped) Kitchen and tableware are provided
- Wireless internet access
- Garden with patio area
- Private off street parking - 1 space