Flat B, No. 01 Clifton Terrace
TV with Chromecast
A light and attractive 1st floor apartment situated in the heart of central Winchester in a popular and elevated residential area immediately to the west of the city centre. Within walking distance of the shops and restaurants on Jewry Street, the main line railway station on the Waterloo line and Winchester's excellent range of cultural and facilities.
On the eastern and southern outskirts there is access onto the M3 motorway providing communications to all parts of the country. City centre and mainline railway station (London, Waterloo from 57 minutes) 0.5 mile.
'We stayed at Clifton Terrace over two nights whilst in Winchester. The property is exactly as shown in the pictures provided so there were no nasty surprises, all very nice towels and linens provided. Short 3min walk from High Street and a parking permit is provided. Host was easy to get ahold of and was very helpful in all requests.'
- The block dates back to early 1900's and the apartment itself benefits from many original features.
- The main sitting room has a period feature fireplace and Juliette balcony.
- The kitchen has an area for dining with table and chairs for 4 people.
- With built in units to the master bedroom this room also boasts a balcony.
- There is also study/bedroom and a bathroom which completes this charming apartment.
- Outside, there is the benefit of secluded communal gardens.